domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

My personal reflection of the video.

My personal reflection of the video
I think all the things that he says it´s true, because we spent the “free time “in things that don´t help us, or maybe just relax, but we are losing the opportunity to spent this time in things that provide personal and intellectual development ,in this way generated advances in the society. And no only in the society, as persons we feel proud and happy for the things that we do.

Has it challenged you to think about your activities and how you spend your free time?
Yes, I think is true, I’m more consumer, I spent my time watching T. V, in internet watching videos, msn and made homeworks.
Are you primarily a consumer or do you produce and share as much or more than you consume?
I think primarily I’m a consumer, but the things that I know do well and I know generated something productive, I try to share them with others.

Does it help you appreciate the social action you are doing for this class?
Yes, now I think that I am doing something useful with my “free time”, I am sharing and helping people that don´t have the same opportunities that we have.

6 comentarios:

  1. Sandra - It is funny how we conceive of our free time as a time to turn off our brains, don't you think? I wonder why we don't think of free time as an opportunity to continue learning and giving? How do you think you can make that change in your life?

    I agree with you that we need to appreciate the fact that we have the opportunity to have cognitive surplus! This gives us a responsibility to use it wisely, don't you think?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hey, nice blog.. after watching the video, do you think it changed your way of thinking? are you gonna change something?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. If you think that you are doing something useful... you will continue doing social service?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. caro!
    yes, with vivi and more friends of my school we will beging to help in de casa hogar guayaquil, maybe this saturday or the next

    ResponderEliminar
  5. chabe!
    thanks, i like your blog too, yes, a little, i will try to take advantage of my time...=)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. justin!
    yes it´s true, since in that time we made something productive, but is difficult since as we studied, we worked etc then we thought about that what we have left of time we needed to rest, to relax and other things, but not we see that if we used that time for things that generate something good and that it serves for the advance of the society also we are going to feel us well, we will amuse and know that we are doing something that serves the others.
    I am going to try to continue with the social work, with viviana and friendly we go to the casa hogar guayaquil, we very interesting in help that kids and i think is a good way to make a little change.

    ResponderEliminar